CapFinder PCR cDNA library construction kit

swathi padmanabhan swathi at ix.netcom.com
Thu Feb 13 01:26:48 EST 1997

Hi,
Has anyone ever used the CapFinder cDNA construction kit(Clontech)? I would appreciate any information in this
regard. I am also interested in knowing the quality of cDNA libraries obtained using this kit and what
percentage of the mRNA's actually incorporate the cap switch oligo.It seems to me that many rare transcripts
may be lost because of this technique.
Swathi.