I need graphics of the number of IgG (y) in function of time (x)

ballet at enib.fr ballet at enib.fr
Wed Feb 12 12:21:15 EST 1997

I every body,

I'm preparing a doctorate in artificial life and I've made a software
which simulate a secondary immune answer. Now, I will test its validity.
For that, I need grahics which represent the evolution of the number of
IgG since an antigenic substance has been injected (the x axis represents
the time (in days, I think) and the y axis represents the number of IgG).
If you have such graphics, please write me a mail !
I thank you. Bye.