how to identify a gene on human chromsome 11

Soonmyoung Paik, M.D. spaik at asri.edu
Fri Feb 14 20:33:05 EST 1997

You may be interested in reading the article by Jeff Trent's group
published in Nature Genetics December 1996 issue. They used cDNA
microarray to identify the genes whose expression have changed when
chromosome 6 was inserted into tumorigenic cells which resulted in
suppression of tumorigenic phenotype.
Title: Use of a cDNA microarray to analyse gene expression patterns in
human cancer
Authors: DeRisi J, et al
Source: Nature Genetics 14:457-460
Good Luck