Circular permutation assay

subtilis beloin at
Fri Feb 14 03:01:14 EST 1997

Hi all,
I search for a plasmid used in circular permuation assay. The name is
pBEND or something like that.
Thanks in advance.

Beloin Christophe
IGM, Bat. 409, Universite Paris-Sud
91405 Orsay cedex
beloin at

More information about the Methods mailing list