direct genomic sequencing

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Mon Feb 17 13:59:33 EST 1997

do the PCR and sequence the PCR product...
many protocols out there for doing this...some more elaborate...

works best with fluorescence-automated sequencing

hendrikb (hendrikb at worldonline.nl) wrote:
: Hello reader
: I did some mutation analysis and picked up a new mutation . It seems to be
: a heterozygous mutation I would like to do direct sequencing after doing a
: genomic pcr reaction. Have you done this also? I want to look at both
: strands in one time. Please give some advice.
: Brenda Hendriks

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
                                             head.....WIBBLE"