myelin

Sandra Supraha sandras at pharma.hr
Mon Feb 17 06:05:36 EST 1997

Dear Netters!

I am need  to do some experiments for my PhD thesis with myelin, but the
reference explaining ( Norton, W.T., and S.E. Poduslo (1973) Myelination
in rat brain: method of myelin isolation. J. Neurochem. 21:749-757. ) it
does not exist in Zagreb.

I wonder whether somebody would be so kind to email me the procedure for
purification of myelin (sandras at nana.pharma.hr) or fax the original
reference (+385 1 445 117). I shell highly appreciate it.

Best regards

Sandra Supraha
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Faculty of Pharmacy and
Biochemistry, A. Kovacica 1, 10 000 Zagreb, Croatia

P.S.
Please do not send your reply to the newsgroup because I can not read it.