(none)

vduke at ANCON.UP.AC.PA vduke at ANCON.UP.AC.PA
Mon Feb 17 15:55:53 EST 1997

>From vduke Mon Feb 17 15:04:15 1997 remote from ancon.up.ac.pa
To: methods-and-reagents at net.bio.net
From: Vasco Duke <vduke at ancon.up.ac.pa>
Subject: Thermocycler with water bath by Grant

Has someone heard about a thermocycler, manufactured by Grant, where the
reaction tubes are heated in a water bath (NOT an aluminum block)? I will be
most grateful if someone could provide me with the name and address of
whoever sells or distributes this thermocycler. I used it extensively in
Germany and heard it was made in UK, but have not been able to get any
information in regard to its commercialization in the American continent.
Thanks!