IMPORTANT: Eukaryotic vector sequences!

Ole Gjoerup ovg at biobase.dk
Tue Feb 18 11:30:32 EST 1997

Dear netters,

I've recently undertaken the task to try to collect sequence information
or maps for various eukaryotic expression vectors. This has resulted in a
preliminary repository for sequences and maps at the following Netscape
address:

http://biobase.dk/~ovg/maps

The effort has been fueled by some frustration over too simplistic maps!

I've obtained full sequences for pCMV5, pRC/CMV, pcDNA3, pSG5, pVL1392/93
but I have only very limited information about pZIPNeoSV(X), pX, pRK5,
pECE, pCMVNeoBam and pEXV - this limited information can also be obtained
as an image file of a brief map on the above address.

If you have the full sequence for ANY of the latter series of vectors,
please please please, mail me the sequence, and I'll include it in the
above collection.

The goal is of course to improve the knowledge of our expression vectors
and prevent possible misunderstandings. Thank your for your time!

-Ole

Ole Victor Foenss Gjoerup, Ph.D.       | Phone (+45)35322071
Dept. of Molecular and Cellular        | FAX   (+45)33935220
Biology                                |
Oester Farimagsgade 2A                 | Email: ovg at biobase.dk
1353 Koebenhavn K                      | http://biobase.dk/~ovg
Denmark                                |