Request for integrin plasmids or antibodies. PLEASE.

CLARKEY DLC22 at CORNELL.EDU
Tue Feb 18 12:06:30 EST 1997

We are at present looking for integrins or integrin-like proteins in the
pathogenic plant rust fungus Uromyces.

We are screening a lambda zap library either by heterologous DNA probes or
by RDG labelled oligopeptides directed against the expressed library.

One further approach is to rely on the cross reactivity of antibodies to
the expressed library.

Therefore, if anybody could supply me with antibodies or clones to either
alpha or beta integrins I would be most grateful.

All restrictions and confidentialities will apply and will be given in writing.

MAY I STRESS THAT WE A NOT INTERESTED IN ANY MAMALIAN HOMOLOGS AND ARE
PURELY INTERESTED IN THE PLANT PATHOGENIC FUNGUS.

Many thanks

Dave Clarke

dlc22 at cornell.edu