Transient transfection of Cos-7 (electroporation v DEAE dextran)

Rick Nicholson R.Nicholson at cfi.unsw.edu.au
Tue Feb 18 22:13:30 EST 1997

I am currently trying to work out the most efficient means of
transfecting COS-7 cells before I transfect them with an expression
library.  Although not yet optimised, I can say that LipofectAmine has
transfected about 70% of the cells with a beta-gal reporter tested 48
hours after start of transfection.
I hope this helps.

--
Richard C. Nicholson, BSc PhD