Expression of bcl-2 homologue bad

Reinhard Hoffmann Reinhard_Hoffmann at public.uni-hamburg.de
Sun Feb 23 08:10:09 EST 1997

In order to establish a new apoptosis project in my research
orgnisation, I am looking for cell lines expressing the recently
isolated bcl-2 homologous protein bad at high levels, for use as
positive control in various experiments. Native cells as well as
transfected cell lines are acceptable; I would prefer hematologic or
hematopoetic cells growing in suspension.
Thank you very much for your help.

Reinhard Hoffmann, MD.