Desire recommendation re 2-D gel apparatus

Mon Feb 24 03:38:07 EST 1997

In article <jkropp-2002971128510001 at>,
Jerry Kropp <jkropp at> wrote:
>Hi Guys,
>The boss wants me to buy a unit for separating mammalian plasma membrane
>proteins. Anyone have experience (good or bad) with the various units out

	I haven't used it personally, and I have no connection with the
manufacturer.  However, one of my lab mates has obtained nice results with
the Hoefer 2-D apparatus.  Gels are about 15 cm x 15 cm.

>Please email responses in addition to posting as I don't always get
>to the group before postings evaporate. Hope this query is not too
	Har har!

>"If it ain't broke, it needs more features"-plagerized

Unique ID : Ladasky, John Joseph Jr.
Title     : BA Biochemistry, U.C. Berkeley, 1989  (Ph.D. perhaps 1998???)
Location  : Stanford University, Dept. of Structural Biology
Keywords  : immunology, music, running, Green