Custom DNA-Sequencing in Europe

Francois Coulier coulier at infobiogen.fr
Tue Feb 25 15:33:54 EST 1997

Fabian.Moebius at uibk.ac.at<Fabian.Moebius at uibk.ac.at> writes:
> |> I need the adress of companies providing custom DNA-sequencing
> |> preferentially on LiCor4000 (my cDNAs are all 700 bp long). Know
> |> about MWG.
> |> Please help
> |> Thanks
> |> Dr. Fabian F. MOEBIUS
> |> Institut fuer Biochemische Pharmakologie
> |> Peter Mayr Str. 1
> |> 6020 Innsbruck
> |> AUSTRIA
> |> TEL ++43-512-507-3155
> |> FAX ++43-512-588627

You may want to try ESGS:
        Euro Sequences Genes Services
        GROUPE ACTGENE SA
        12, av des Pres
        78180 Montigny le Bretonneux
        France
        Tel 33 (1) 30 64 68 88
        Fax 33 (1) 30 64 68 15
        Email  esgs at easynet.fr

I am not affiliated with them, I just send them a few DNA to be sequenced,
and I got the result right now. If you want, I can send you my comments on
their efficiency when I'll have analysed the sequences.
Sincerely,

Francois Coulier
INSERM Unite 119
27 bd Lei Roure