WANTED: Vector to express MF-alpha fusion protein

James Irving JIrving at its-med.cc.monash.edu.au
Wed Feb 26 15:35:19 EST 1997

I was wondering if anyone out there has a vector containing the prepro
sequence of mating factor-alpha to direct the secretion of a recombinant
protein in S. cerevisiae.  I need one that has a cloning site C-terminal
to (at the 3' end of) the KEX2 protease cleavage site of the prepro
sequence; and also containing a suitable promoter allowing regulated
expression of the MFalpha-fusion recombinant protein.

I would greatly appreciate any help/advice that you may have!
Thanks :)

James Irving
Monash University
Melbourne, Australia