Rodent (mouse or rat) microsat. primers wanted....

Dave Edwards dave1 at deakin.edu.au
Tue Feb 25 22:37:47 EST 1997

I am looking for suitable microsatellites to use in the investigation of
an Australian native mouse species. Rather than getting primer sequences
from Genbank and getting them made up only to find they either don't work
or are not variable in my target species, I was hoping if some kind soul
(or souls) could donate small amounts of their primer stock so I can test
them for suitability before I purchase my own. Any such donation will be
gratefully acknowlegded in both my PhD. thesis and any subsequent paper.

If you think you can help, please get in contact with me by email...

Dave Edwards
PhD. student - Deakin University

dave1 at deakin.edu.au