WANTED: Human Genomic (Cosmid) Library

jxie at bi-pharm.com jxie at bi-pharm.com
Tue Feb 25 22:33:13 EST 1997

Hi all,

I need a human genomic library (cosmid).  I bought one cosmid library from
ClonTech a few months ago and have screened extensively since.  So far no
clone!!!  I would like to try a human genomic library from a different
vender.  However, it appears ClonTech is the only commercial source for a
human cosmid library (Stratagene used to have human cosmid library).  Can
anyone help me out with this?  I can give you some of my CloneTech library
for exchange.

Thanx!

Jinling