Apparati for Northern Blotting

DiAnna L. Hynds dhynds at pop.service.acs.ohio-state.edu
Wed Feb 26 17:35:50 EST 1997

I am in the market for a system for Northern blotting.  I am planning on
getting a 12 x 14 cm horizontal electrophoresis system and would like
opinions on this.  Also I am not sure what would be the best blotting
system to use.  I have seen electrophoretic transfer, passive (upward or
downward) transfer and vacuum blotting.  I would really appreciate any
opinions on which system people like and any preferred manufacturers.
Thank you in advance.

DiAnna