Przemko Tylzanowski przemko at sgi.celgen.kuleuven.ac.be
Thu Feb 27 02:47:16 EST 1997

> I just obtained some through Syntex, department of Roche. They will supply> you with some for research, but you have to sign a MTA. I do not know the
> European adress though.
> > Where can I buy GANCYCLOVIR?
> > Dave Hills

i would not sign anything with anyone...Just go to your local pharmacy.
You may need a prescription but it is not difficult, just ask a doc you


More information about the Methods mailing list