RNA secondary structure

A. Kumar akumar at blue.weeg.uiowa.edu
Thu Feb 27 17:46:35 EST 1997

Is there a program/software package that can predict the secondary
structure of mRNA given the sequence ? The mRNA I am interested in
undergoes differential splicing at the 5' untranslated region, and I wish
to find out if this leads to difference in translatability and differences
in secondary structure.
Ashish Kumar

		   WORKPLACE	        	  DEN
        Dept. of Anatomy and Cell Biology,     735 Michael St. Apt 34
	College of Medicine,	               Iowa City
	University of Iowa,	               IA 52246-5523
	Iowa City, IA 52242

	Dial (319)335-7739                     (319)338-0529

		e : ashish-kumar at uiowa.edu