Ph.D. Assistantship Available

Dr. Jeffrey Dean jdeanx1 at uga.cc.uga.edu
Fri Feb 28 09:21:49 EST 1997

Beginning in Fall 1997, a  Research Assistantship will be available to
a qualified student interested in pursuing either an M.S. or Ph.D.
degree in my laboratory.  Research topics will be considered in the
general areas of Forest Biotechnology and Plant Molecular Biology,
with particular focus on molecular aspects of wood formation.  A
letter of application, a short statement of research interest,
transcripts, TOEFL (for international students) and GRE scores, and
three letters of recommendation should be sent to the address below.
The deadline for applications is May 1, 1997.

*                              *                                      *
* Jeffrey F.D. Dean, Ph.D.     * "Ay," quoth my uncle Gloster,        *
* Warnell School of Forest     * "Small herbs have grace, great weeds *
*       Resources              *    do grow apace:"                   *
* University of Georgia        * And since methinks, I would not grow *
* Athens, GA  30602-2152  USA  *    so fast,                          *
*                              * Because sweet flowers are slow, and  *
* jdeanx1 at uga.cc.uga.edu       *    weeds make haste.                 *
* (706) 542-1710               *                                      *
* (706) 542-8356 FAX           *      - Richard III, Act II, Sc 4     *