A little help here...

The Kindly One smccull at jurassic.fisher.calpoly.edu
Fri Feb 28 22:10:36 EST 1997

Maybe someone can help me here. I have made Minimum Essential Medium
for a fibroblast cell line and the papers from NIGMS call for
2x essent and non-essen amino acids. If I make the media at
pH 7.2 so that it's ~7.4 after filtering, then addition of
the AA drop sthe medi to a bright yellow color that I'm sure is
too acidic to be healthy. Any ideas(besides adding AA before filtering)

Thanks sdm

--
** Scott D. McCulloch(Bunny Lover)	| If we knew what we were doing,
** smccull at jurassic.fisher.calpoly.edu	| it would not be called