Prepping Plasmids for Automated Sequencing?

Deb Britt Deborah_Britt at
Fri Jan 3 16:49:01 EST 1997

I used the miniprep spin columns from Qiagen and got great sequence info
when I sent the plasmids to our sequencing facility.

Deb Britt
(not affiliated with Qiagen, just happy with my sequences)

In article <martinez-0301971533420001 at>,
martinez at (J. Pat Martinez) wrote:

> Any suggestions on miniprep columns for purifying plasmid DNA to be used
> for automated sequencing?  I was considering buying the mini prep spin
> columns from Qiagen or the perfect prep columns from 5 prime 3 prime.
> Pat M.

Deborah Britt, Ph.D.
Department of Medical Oncology
Rhode Island Hospital