Have you moderated my question?

Tom Weaver tom.weaver at hexagen.co.uk
Fri Jan 3 13:00:59 EST 1997

I sent a message to the methods newsgroup on the 20th of December, but have not yet seen this message posted.   Is it going to be posted sometime?

Thanks, Tom Weaver.

The message subject was: Help: Directly Sequencing BAC DNA.

Dear Everyone,

Is it possible to directly sequence from purified Bacterial Artificial Chromosomal DNA?  I wish to quickly map intron/exon junctions using sequencing primers that recognize exon sequences.  If anyone has any ideas, suggestions, protocols, ... on how to make clean BAC DNA good enough for sequencing I would love to hear from you.

My email is:  tom.weaver at hexagen.co.uk