Prepping Plasmids for Automated Sequencing?

"Marianne Leverone ", BIO leverone at CHUMA.CAS.USF.EDU
Mon Jan 6 16:36:48 EST 1997

Pat:  The Qiagen columns work well.  We use midi (~100 ug yield).  It is
important to use a good host:  E. coli DH5 alpha works well but we have
not had luck with E. coli JM 109.  Marianne