Looking for a WWW site for a mouse genomic database to do a homology search

jlight at SICKKIDS.ON.CA jlight at SICKKIDS.ON.CA
Wed Jan 8 13:43:08 EST 1997

As the subject line states, I have some mouse genomic sequence that I'd
like to do a homology search with, but only on a mouse genomic database.
I've checked a number of sites on the web to find one, but haven't yet.  I
guess what I'm looking for is a site like The Institute for Genome
Research, but one which is involved in the mouse genome project.  Thanks in
advance.  Jeff.