Sup F selection ?

Jennifer Lyon jennyann at
Thu Jan 9 10:43:19 EST 1997

In <5b0hsf$4mb at> j.langner at
(j.langner) writes:
>Who knows which E.coli strain to use for Sup F selection of plasmids?

One good strain to use is MC1061/P3. My company doesn't sell it, but I
know it is available from the ATCC, and also from Clontech.

Novagen Technical Service
JennyAnn at                  Jenni10647 at

"My arse belongs on the bonfire...I'm in the arena fighting for
the right of assembly, freedom of speech, access to information...
I will uphold the law because it's what I have to do."
             Chief Constable Alan Cade - "The Chief"