DNAzol

Mary P. Remington mremingt at umabnet.ab.umd.edu
Tue Jan 14 07:32:36 EST 1997

Has anyone used this product.  I just tried it on cells and found it to be
a cumbersome protocol.  Did I do something wrong or is this really the
worst DNA isolation protocol I've ever used?  I found it difficult to
separate the cell debris from the DNAzol and in the end the DNA itself.  I
want to use the DNA from PCR and find this protocol generates too much
pipetting.  I also could not get the DNA to spool onto a pipet tip as the
protocol suggests.  Would like to hear of other folks expericences with
this product.  Regards, Mary