Microwave and Proteins

Cristian Real royalgene at geocities.com
Wed Jan 15 15:29:40 EST 1997

Hi:

	My Name is Cristian Real (Biochemist), actually I am work in
food biochemistry.  Recently I hear about a new methods to fast protein
hydrolysis: By microwave. This is possible !!!!

	So, if you know anything about this, please send me a e-mail
to royalgene at geocities.com and a copy to agriztia at mailnet.rdc.cl, with
this subject: "TO CRISTIAN REAL, LABORATORIO BIOLOGICO".

		Thank a lot for your spend time.

--
           A T A   C T G                       T T T   A C T

 " Cuando el discipulo esta presto
aparece el maestro...."

e-mail: royalgene at geocities.com