differential display kits

Julian Parkhill J.Parkhill at bham.ac.uk
Fri Jan 17 07:46:27 EST 1997

In article <cas9-0901971309480001 at 128.84.203.131>, cas9 at cornell.edu
(Claudia Sutton) wrote:

> Hello methods-reagents people,
> We are in the market for a differential display kit.  I am looking for
> recommendations from any of you that have used a kit successfully (or
> negative comments about failures with kits). TIA.

Claudia,

I am in the process of using the RNAImage kit from GenHunter, I have so
far identified several differentially expressed RNA's, confirmed one by
Northern and cloned several more (using their pCRTrap vector).

The kit seems to work well in my hands, and the technical support from
GenHunter when I needed it was very good indeed.

I have no affiliation with GenHunter.

          Julian Parkhill   -   J.Parkhill at bham.ac.uk
   CRC Laboratories, Inst. of Cancer Studies, Medical School,
 University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2TJ, U.K.
Disclaimer: If I thought anybody gave a damn about my opinions....