Mol Bio Short Course

J. Bertrand jbertran at blue.weeg.uiowa.edu
Fri Jan 17 23:43:31 EST 1997

You might want to call up the Molecular Biology program or the Gene
Research Center at Oregon State University in Corvallis.  They have
a two week molecular biology short course, offered twice over the summer
(at least they did a couple years ago when I took it as a grad student).

I am not sure of the cost for outside people, but they did let a limited
number into the course.  Hope this helps.

Jennifer Bertrand, Ph.D.
Department of Pharmacology
University of Iowa College of Medicine
Iowa City, IA  52242