Assistance requested to locate authors

Kiley R. Prilliman kprillim at rex.re.uokhsc.edu
Wed Jan 22 20:30:05 EST 1997

I am currently having a difficult time locating the authors of the
following paper:

"Continuous culture of human lymphoblasts from peripheral blood of a
child with acute leukemia". Cancer 18: 522-529, 1965.

The authors include:

George E. Foley
Herbert Lazarus
Sidney Farber
Betty Green Uzman
Barbara A. Boone
Robert E. McCarthy

...all were indicated to be (at the time the paper was published) at The
Children's Cancer Research Foundation and the Department of Pathology at
Harvard Medical School, Children's Hospital.

Any information you may provide me as to their respective whereabouts
now would be appreciated!  Either that, or tell me if you know the
ethnic background of the CEM T-lymphoblast line (this paper is the
original reference, and only states that the line was derived from a
young female).

Thank you for your time and assistance!

Kiley R. Prilliman
Department of Microbiology & Immunology