biotin - synthetic polynucleotide

Miguel Filipe Carvalho mfcarval at marao.utad.pt
Wed Jan 22 07:56:43 EST 1997

Hi !!

I am working with a synthetic polynucleotide (polyinosinic-polycytidylic
acid, poli[I].poli[C], Sigma) and would like to link it to biotin.

Thus any one know an easy method to do it ??

Thank you very much in advance for your answer.
Considering that I am not in the "Methods" list, I would be pleased to
receive any comments to my email address.

Best regards,

Miguel Carvalho

 Miguel Filipe Pacheco Carvalho
 Seccao de Proteccao de Plantas		      Phone: +(351-59)320544
 Universidade de Tras-os-Montes e Alto Douro  Fax: +(351-59)320480
 Apartado 202 - 5001 Vila Real Codex	      Email: mfcarval at utad.pt
 PORTUGAL