NEW...!!!Affordable Gel Analysis From Polaroid..!

David Micklem seemysignature at mole.bio.cam.ac.-uk
Wed Jan 22 06:54:02 EST 1997

In article <19970122045101.XAA17068 at ladder01.news.aol.com>, imgenfm at aol.com
(Imgenfm) wrote:

>are you affilaited with Polaroid or Media cybernetics.....It sure seems
>like an ad to me!

Yeah.  And I thought one point of digital systems was to avoid having to
pay BIG bucks for the polaroid instant film - IIRC, if you run a reasonable
number of gels, the payback time in saved film costs for an 'expensive'
digital system is relatively short.

In any case, for 3000 bucks you can get a pretty good scanner (which will
be useful for other stuff), and NIH image, and use your existing photo set
up.

David

D.R.Micklem,
Tennis Court Road,
Cambridge CB2 1QR             Fruit flies like a banana.
UK
Tel: [+44] (0)1223 334129     Email:drm21 at mole.bio.cam.ac.-uk
Fax: [+44] (0)1223 334089
** To avoid unsolicited Email I have doctored my return address**
**Please use the above, with the "-" sign edited out.                   **