ligand binding apparatus

Nancy Linford nantzee at u.washington.edu
Thu Jan 23 18:37:09 EST 1997

Hello. My lab does a lot of filter binding assays. We have a vaccuum
filtration system which was handmade and is starting to fall apart. What
we are looking for is ideally something semi-automated that will process
multiple samples onto filter paper for scintillation counting. Does anyone
know where to find one of these for sale? Any opinions on the pros and
cons of different styles of systems?

thank you
nancy
Nancy Linford					UW Dept of Pharmacology, 357280
nantzee at u.washington.edu			f-428       543-8502

		Give me ambiguity or give me something else!