PCR in 9600 vs 2400

Przemko Tylzanowski przemko at sgi.celgen.kuleuven.ac.be
Fri Jan 24 02:40:55 EST 1997

Hi!
A small question. We have both PCR machines from P/E: 9600 and 2400. The
company claims that the protocols are directly transferrable from one to
the other. Obviously, they are not. A number of protocols working on our
9600 DOES NOT work on 2400 (altough there seems to be no problem in the
other direction).
The question is this: did anyone systematically compared both machines
and came up with some way to adjust protocols? Before I put a week of
work into that, perhaps I might get lucky...

Przemko