Commercial DNA Sequencing

J. Pat Martinez martinez at puccini.CRL.umn.edu
Fri Jan 24 11:41:45 EST 1997

We've had good luck with the Iowa St. sequencing facility.  $25-30 per
sequence, and $20 if it doesn't work.  You can download your data from
their server, which is faster than having it mailed.  We also use a local
facility here at the Univ. of Minnesota.   If you need some phone #s, let
me know and I'll dig them up for you.

Pat M.

 <01bc0a48$927fbfa0$cbb8c180 at soderstk.orstserv3.new.orst.edu>, "Ken