comp promoter analysis

Helmut Glantschnig h8604709 at idefix.wu-wien.ac.at
Fri Jan 24 09:39:07 EST 1997

High!
We have cloned a 1.9 kb mammalian genomic DNA that we have sequenced and
identified as  a 5´regulatory region. We are currently in search for a
computerized method to identify possible regulatory elements within this
sequence. As we are not familiar with this area and do not own software to
do such an analysis we are looking for help by this way. Does anyone know
a place where this is routinely done and where we could submit our
sequence, or is there a share/freeware available (PC or Mac) to do such
analysis?
Any help will be of great value to us.

Helmut Glantschnig
Ludwig Boltzmann Institute of Osteology
Hanusch Hospital
Heinrich Collin Strasse 30, A-1140 Vienna.
Phone: ++43 1 91021 2348
Fax:++43 1 91021 2696