Bizarre!!!!!!!!!!!!

estephen at biology.as.ua.edu estephen at biology.as.ua.edu
Mon Jan 27 18:17:11 EST 1997

Something similar happened to me once. I had contaminated one of my solutions
with a plasmid, which, because it was uncut, transformed much better than the
cut-and-ligated DNA that I was using to make the library. I'll bet if you
restriction map this clone you'll find that it matches up with a plasmid that
you or somebody in your lab is using.

Ed Stephenson