silver stain with Gel Bond sheet

Laurent POULOUIN poulouin at u-cergy.fr
Thu Jul 3 03:12:43 EST 1997

I will make a silver stain after an isotachophoresis , and I ask myself if
GelBond PAG plastic sheet is compatible with Silver Stain like the BioRad
one, and if I make some modifications in the classic process.

Thanks for your answers,

                                                   Laurent POULOUIN

E.R.R.M.E.CE.                                                tel:    (0)
13425.66.01
Equipe de Recherche sur les Relations                       (0)  66066.08.01
Matrice Extracellulaire CEllules
Unit=E9s Biochimie & Biologie Cellulaire
Universit=E9 de Cergy-Pontoise
2 avenue Adolphe Chauvin                                fax:  (0)  13425.65.=
20
=46-95302 Cergy-Pontoise cedex