Biotech company address needed

Andrew Wallace a.wallace at qub.ac.uk.see.signature
Fri Jul 4 10:41:15 EST 1997

Thomas R. Anderson wrote:

> In <SIMEON.9707021252.D at muahost.qub.ac.uk> a.wallace at qub.ac.uk (Andrew
> Wallace) writes:
> >
> >Dear Netusers,
> >
> >I am looking for contact information on a Biotech company called
> >Avidity from Colorado, USA. Can anyone supply me with an address,
> >phone number or email?
> >
> >Thanks for any help you can give,
> >
> >Andrew
> >

> might try www.biospace.com......

I looked there and they didn't have any information, but thanks for the
suggestion anyway. Actually, I am looking for an antibody to the BirA
protein of E. coli and someone suggested that Avidity might have it.
Does anyone know where I can find such a reagent, or know how I can
contact this company called Avidity?

Andrew
--
- note antispam feature in return address. My real address is: