Help! Protein refolding problem

Poi Ming Jye poi.2 at postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu
Tue Jul 8 17:46:08 EST 1997

Hi,
        I have a problem in refolding my protein.  Well, the major problem is my
protein has 7 disulfide bonds.  Therefore, in the process of refolding, I
often lose a lot of protein due to many steps of refolding and misfolding too.
 My protocol was developed about 7 years ago, and I am just a first year
graduate student, and really know not much about protein.  If anyone comes
across a more recent protocol on protein folding, especially with S-S bonds,
please  let me know.  Anyone who knows  a protocol on purifying proteins with
many S-S linkages, please kindly let me know.  I would really, really
appreciate it.

MP.