Eukaryotic in vitro Transcription

Aditya K Sengupta aditya at
Thu Jul 10 01:13:27 EST 1997

Hi Netters
 I am interested in eukaryotic in vitro transcription kits for an insect
system. I wish to monitor total transcription as well as transcription of
specific sequences on whole chromatin and not naked DNA. Thus the
required system should also be free of endogenous DNA. I would be grateful
for information regarding suitable kits. Suggestions for home-made
transcription systems for this purpose would also be welcome.
  Please send your replies directly to my email address (apart from to the
 Thanx in anticipation.
Aditya Sengupta

Developmental Biology & Genetics Laboratory,
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore 560 012,
email: aditya at