Eukaryotic in vitro Transcription

Aditya K Sengupta aditya at serc.iisc.ernet.in
Thu Jul 10 01:13:27 EST 1997

Hi Netters
 I am interested in eukaryotic in vitro transcription kits for an insect
system. I wish to monitor total transcription as well as transcription of
specific sequences on whole chromatin and not naked DNA. Thus the
required system should also be free of endogenous DNA. I would be grateful
for information regarding suitable kits. Suggestions for home-made
transcription systems for this purpose would also be welcome.
  Please send your replies directly to my email address (apart from to the
newsgroup).
 Thanx in anticipation.
Aditya Sengupta

ADITYA K. SENGUPTA
Developmental Biology & Genetics Laboratory,
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore 560 012,
INDIA.
email: aditya at serc.serc.iisc.ernet.in