direct sequencing of PCR products

Olivier Gandrillon ogandril at cri.ens-lyon.fr
Thu Jul 17 03:33:29 EST 1997

Hi

We routinely sequence PCR products directly after removal of PCR primers
and we are using for the sequence reaction one of the primers that
served for the PCR. And it works (We use Wizard PCR prep from Promega to
purify the PCR product, NO link with promega, any other resins might
work...)

Hope this helps

Olivier