direct sequencing of PCR products

Baylor Molecular Genetics Lab Steven_Burghart at
Sat Jul 19 13:24:35 EST 1997

In article <33CDD8D9.419D at>, Olivier.Gandrillon at

> Hi
> We routinely sequence PCR products directly after removal of PCR primers
> and we are using for the sequence reaction one of the primers that
> served for the PCR. And it works (We use Wizard PCR prep from Promega to
> purify the PCR product, NO link with promega, any other resins might
> work...)
> Hope this helps
> Olivier

Hi Olivier

We are wondering if there any specific protocol for direct PCR sequencing.
We will be appreciate for any references or your protocol.

Baylor Molecular Genetics Laboratory
(817) 755-1050