t3 at T3-COM.COM t3 at T3-COM.COM
Sun Jul 20 04:34:35 EST 1997

To be removed from this mailing list, simply hit reply and type
REMOVE in the subject line. Thank you, T3 Communications.

Blank CD-Recordable media special.  650Mb, 74 min. CD-R blanks in
jewel case. ONLY $2.79 Each with minimum order of 50 pieces.
Shipping and handling not included.  Major brands in stock.

For more information on Microsynergy's full line of products including:
CD-Recordable drives, CD-ROM drives, CD Duplication Systems,
Jukeboxes, and CD-ROM Towers & Servers please visit our web site

To place an order call 714-477-1700. You can also fax or e-mail your
order.  Our fax number is 714-477-1717 and our email address is
order at  Please include your telephone number
so that we can confirm your order.

Prices and availability may change without notice.

All registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.