CDR MEDIA

t3 at T3-COM.COM t3 at T3-COM.COM
Sun Jul 20 04:34:35 EST 1997

To be removed from this mailing list, simply hit reply and type
REMOVE in the subject line. Thank you, T3 Communications.

Blank CD-Recordable media special.  650Mb, 74 min. CD-R blanks in
jewel case. ONLY $2.79 Each with minimum order of 50 pieces.
Shipping and handling not included.  Major brands in stock.

For more information on Microsynergy's full line of products including:
CD-Recordable drives, CD-ROM drives, CD Duplication Systems,
Jukeboxes, and CD-ROM Towers & Servers please visit our web site
at http://www.idt-microsynergy.com/

To place an order call 714-477-1700. You can also fax or e-mail your
order.  Our fax number is 714-477-1717 and our email address is
order at idt-microsynergy.com.  Please include your telephone number
so that we can confirm your order.

Prices and availability may change without notice.

All registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.