Blue native electrophoresis

D Fesquet d-fesque at NS1.NIMR.MRC.AC.UK
Sun Jul 20 08:24:18 EST 1997

hi, I have read  with interest a paper in nature (1997)388,195 in which the
authors  described the analysis of protein complex by blue native
electrophoresis. I am interested to apply this technique to my current work
in yeast. does anybody can provided me a detailled protocol. I am trying to
contact the authors but unfortunatly, the email adresse of N.Pfanner seem
to be wrong (pfanner at
any help is wellcome

Didier Fesquet                                        Didier Fesquet
Division of Yeast Genetics                            70A Station Road
National Institute for Medical Research               Finchley Central
Medical Research Council                              LONDON  N3 2SA
The Ridgeway, MILL HILL                               Tel:00-44-181-343-2440
London NW7 1AA
Tel: 00-44-181-959-3666 extension 2241 ou 2244
Fax: 00-44-181-913-8536 secretariat labo
e-mail:d-fesque at