From where can I get a transfectable human smooth muscle cell line???

Stephan Witte stephan.witte at uni-konstanz.de
Tue Jul 22 12:13:59 EST 1997

Hi there,

in order to study the transcriptional regulation of the protein we are
working with I want to employ the luciferase reporter gene system an
examine expression in a SMC line. Can anybody provide such a cell line
or at least make any suggests on where can I get the most feasable one
and how to transfect them? So far I just got suggests on non-human
cells. Any comments are highly appreciated!

Thanks a lot

Markus Mueller
University of Konstanz
email:	markus.stefan.mueller at uni-konstanz.de