about 'band leader' software

Woong Choi, M.D. khlee at MED.CHUNGBUK.AC.KR
Wed Jul 23 04:03:14 EST 1997

Dear Netters:

Several days before, there has been a post about 'Band Leader' software,
which is one of the image analysis program. After downloading from the
FTP sites, I tried to exploded the self extracting files. However, there
is a message, "this program is not an appropriate win32 application".
I am using IBM compatible PC on windows95 with 32M RAM.

I would be happy to hear from those having experience with this program.

Thank you in advance.