anti MYC antibody

Thomas R. Anderson babco at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jul 30 01:16:34 EST 1997

In <v01530501affec8f075f0@[194.83.182.155]> d-fesque at NS1.NIMR.MRC.AC.UK
(D Fesquet) writes:

>hi, does anybody know a good source of 9E10 antibody (MYC antibody),
the
>one we use at the moment (from santa cruz company) is inefficient by
>Western blotting (1/100 dilution is required) and is very expensive
(=A3
>180/100microgramm!). this antibody is sell by a lot of company, which
one
>is the best! any help wellcome
>
>didier

*****=
>**
>Didier Fesquet
>Division of Yeast Genetics
>Medical Research Council
>The Ridgeway, MILL HILL
>London NW7 1AA
>Tel: 00-44-181-959-3666 extension 2241 ou 2244
>=46ax: 00-44-181-913-8536 secretariat labo
>Tel (home):00-44-181-343-2440
>e-mail:d-fesque at nimr.mrc.ac.uk
***
Hello Didier (& others)--

We are one of the companies that sell the 9E10 antibody, as well as
antibodies against seven other commonly used epitope tags.  I don't
like posting prices on the internet, because different distributors in
different countries sell our products at different prices, and because
don't want these postings to be advertisements.  So if you would like info
about these antibodies, or about our distributors in your country, please
let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Tom Anderson
Berkeley Antibody Company  (BAbCO)
tel:  1-800-922-2226  (in North America)
tel:  1-510-412-8930  (anywhere)
fax:  1-510-412-8940
email:  tanders at babco.com
on the 'net:  www.babco.com