Plant RNA

Patrick HJ Falckh p.falckh at rmit.edu.au
Wed Jul 30 00:26:53 EST 1997

Hi People,

I was wondering if anyone has a 'fool-proof' (or at least consistent and
relieable) method to extract RNA from plant material; or direct me to
the correct journal reference.  Any informantion would be most
appreciated.

Regards

   Patrick HJ Falckh PhD                                 #     #
   Key Centre for Applied & Nutritional Toxicology      # # # # #
   RMIT - City Campus                                    # Q Q #
   GPO Box 2467V, Melbourne  Vic  3001                   #  o  #
                                                          # ~ #
   Telephone  : 03 9660 3136                             ##<->##
   Fax No.    : 03 9663 6087                            #       #
   Email      : p.falckh at rmit.edu.au                   # #     # #
   "No matter how tall your grandfather                  #  \/  #
       was, you have to do your own growing"              # /\ #
                                                         ooO  Ooo